A recording is a visit, by arrangement, from a team of members with a variety of skills to:-
- Inspect the interior, the exterior and the roofspace
- Measure and make scale drawings
- Take photos and draw details
- Look for clues and make notes on observations
- Write a report for presentation to the owner
The reports themselves are not shared publicly with third parties without permission from the property owners.
A lot of recordings were carried out many years ago. If a revisit to reassess using the knowledge we have since acquired, particularly as a result of the Surrey Dendrochronology Project (Dendrochronology), might be of interest, please contact us.
HAS YOUR HOUSE ALREADY BEEN RECORDED?
Click here to find out.